Wednesday 22 January 2014

Eyeliners are my weakness



If there is one thing I have to order every campaign, its a new eye liner! I have so many I can't even begin to think about favourites.

Its a great simplistic way of giving your everyday look a little splash of colour. 

Avon's Always On Point self sharpening range are fabulous! The currently come in 4 colours Teal, Black, Midnight Navy and Lavender Grey. I am a sucker for more vibrant colours so when I heard they were releasing a new range of more metallic colours in Gunmetal, Silver, Plum, Emerald and Gold. I had to buy them! I received Gunmetal and Silver today.

It took me a while to appreciate the beauty of the Silver, it looked amazing on hand, however not so clear on the eyelid, the Gunmetal worked fabulously and looks even more impressive with a flick away from the eyelid giving a cat eye look. 

Once I had applied the Gunmetal, I went over about two thirds in the Silver and realised how amazing it did look! Regrettably my ability to take selfies of just my eye fails, so I cannot show you how amazing they are.

 These eyeliners are great, they have a self sharpening lid, which many are confused by. Just simply screw the lid back into place, keep twisting the lid on until you hear a loud click! That's the sharpener :)

These aren't out until the next campaign, but when they are, they will be an absolute bargain at £3.50! So if you are anything like me and own around 30 eyeliners, you need these! 



No comments:

Post a Comment