Thursday 16 January 2014

Avon - an honest living!

Hello all the wonderful peoples of the Interwebs!

I'm Emma and I will be your Avon Representative throughout this Blog.

I'm a big geek at heart and have never really had that much interest in things like Make-Up or perfume. I have an elder sister who when I was at the age to be asking questions about this stuff had moved out. I was never really the type to go out, stayed in reading and watching TV not really having many friends to go out with, and as for boys, well I was 20 before they even came a part of my life.

I pretty much had to self teach myself and I admit I'm still not completely clued up.

In January 2013 I met a group of friends of the guy I was dating. The girls were very girly, liked sleep overs, musicals, Disney, make up dresses and going out. I instantly came intrigued by it all and bemused by it. Thankfully they all took me under their wings and helped me.

So in March 2013 I had been out of work for a short while, I inquired about being an Avon Consultant.
I have never regretted it for a second. With a Sales Leader who knew Avon like the back of her hand and a small group of Reps on Facebook who were all able to help at any request, I soon became enthusiastic about my new found love for Make-Up.

So in this Blog, I will be reviewing my favourite Avon products, looking at some competitive products and also giving you the best offers from our recent campaigns.

I will try to update every Sunday evening and on days new Campaigns come out I will be doing extra bonus blogs.

Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment